Week 12 - EC - Class Feedback

It's about creating something. I liked how I thought about what to do in the weekly activities and the part I was trying to make.

2

There doesn't seem to be anything. It was good to get to know new artists every week, and the activities were also suitable.

3

Nothing is lacking in this class. everything is perfect

4

Yes. It seems that the scope of learning was broad by using both the notice posted on the BeachBoard and the professor's blog.

5

It was my first time blogging, and I felt the power of blogging. It was good that one article I wrote could be found through searches from all over the world. It seems like a world where you can eat well and live well with just one blog.

6

It was a bit daunting before the start of the week, but when I made a plan and worked on it, it went smoothly.

7

It was interesting to compare the two artists each week. There were many artists I had never heard of for the first time, and it was fun because there were many artists with different charms.

8

Yes. I get inspired by reading the articles posted by the professor every week. I think it was helpful. Instead, it would have been more difficult without the Useful section.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Week 12 - Artist - Abramovic - Althamer

Week 11 - Artist - Choice

Week 10 - Art Activity - Intermedia