Week 5 - Art Activity - Drawing

Drink 



Tree



Person



Was it fun? Frustrating? Do you like to draw? Will you ever try again?

    =Yes, it was funny. I will try it again

Do you think if you practiced for 100 hours, or 1,000, that you would get a lot better?

    =Yes, I agree with that. More practice hours make me much better

What is your major? Can you think of ways that simple sketching could be useful in your major?

    =My major is Marketing. It is not simple to think about it. I need more time for                sketching

Is Drawing a Language? Can we say things with drawings that are hard to say with words?

    =Yes, I think so. I can express my thinking and emotion. 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Week 12 - Artist - Abramovic - Althamer

Week 11 - Artist - Choice

Week 10 - Art Activity - Intermedia