Week 9 - Art Activity - Time-Series Photography


I don't go out these days because of the increased risk from the Delta Coronavirus. I haven't been out of the house for three weeks now. I always tried to do this Art Activity by taking pictures of myself at home, but I felt it was too simple and boring. The last time I was most active was when I visited Korea last summer. It was my first visit to Korea in three years, so I had a different feeling. I stayed in Korea for about two months, and I tried to sort things as best as possible according to this week's Art Activity rule.

Heading to the LAX

Waiting for airplane

Ready to take off

Arrived South Korea

Going to my home

During quarantine for two weeks

Relief goods


Home-cooked meal

Meeting with my old friends.

Another friend

With his wife

Playing baseball

Ready for the baseball game

Dinner with my parents

Drinking juice with my LA friends

Summer vacation

Visit Jeju Island

Summer Vacation 2

Checking my Social media (?)

Drink something (?)

After Kissing my parents
Ready to go to the airport

Goodbye picture

Waiting for that airplane

temperature check

Ready for take-off

Last night in Korea

Finally arrived the United States

I tried to shorten the period of stay in Korea for two months to a minimum. Two months is a long time than I thought, but it seems too short in terms of feeling. If I say that I start a project with five team members, I think I will synthesize the opinions of 5 people and lead them in the best way. If I had the decision-making power, I would think about one product to market. It is likely to be promoted with a video or photo that contains the entire process of making a single product. In a team meeting, people are sketching a product and transforming it into what it looks like on a production line. All of these things are what consumers are curious about how to make a product.

 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Week 12 - Artist - Abramovic - Althamer

Week 11 - Artist - Choice

Week 10 - Art Activity - Intermedia