Week 11 - Art Activity - Choice




This week's Art Activity decided to make a model of a train created by ROKR. It took about four days, from Monday to Thursday. During this summer vacation, I thought it would be good to try making it when I have free time. Ever since I was little, I loved making puzzles and Legos. I sat there and didn't get up until it was over. But since I'm a little bigger, I won't be able to do it like I used to. After working for about three hours, I had to take a break. The models made by the ROKR company were very sophisticated. Even the invisible parts are made with great precision. As long as there is a motor, the wheel can continue to rotate. It was an excellent opportunity to use this vacation to do what I love.







what I expected it






댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Week 12 - Artist - Abramovic - Althamer

Week 11 - Artist - Choice

Week 10 - Art Activity - Intermedia