Week 2 - Art Activity - Zines

Zines titled <The Chronicles of TAE MO>






What were you going for with your Zine?
about myself. I have been drawing about my life since I was born.

How successfully do you think you were?
I think I drew the character well for the situation at that time. 

What made your zine work or not work?
It was a good opportunity to think about my life once again. It was a good memory of what I had done in the past and what I achieved through it. 

What would you do differently next time?
At this point, I have no idea about my future. When I make a new Zine later, I will draw about the future I don't know right now. This is the most interesting thing. To draw a picture of myself for a new future.

Can you think of other Zines you might like to make someday?
5years later, 10years later, I will make some Zines. As time goes by, I think of it as a valuable opportunity to reflect on myself. 




댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Week 12 - Artist - Abramovic - Althamer

Week 11 - Artist - Choice

Week 10 - Art Activity - Intermedia